Rockliffe

Skeleton External View

Can anyone please offer some suggestions, preferable Keven, for this rather odd anomoly. Basically I have switch 1) assigned for an external view and then switch 2) for the VC view. So the problem arises probably one in five times. I click 1) for an external view, which works fine and then when I click 2) to return to the VC, but instead of doing so, it goes to a static, semi skeleton view. I then click switch 2) again and it then zooms into the correct VC view. I think the video is fairly self explanatory.  Any suggestions to this annoyance would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

11 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Hi,

What version of ChasePlane are you using?

Hi Keven, it's 0.3.70 beta

Try enabling Experimental versions in the Preferences and let me know if the issue is resolved.

9 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Try enabling Experimental versions in the Preferences and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Hmm, OK. As I say, it is an intermittent issue. I am about to go flying this afternoon, so I'll see if there is an improvement and report back. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Hi Keven, I had a 40 minute flight in PNW this afternoon. Didn't have any repeat of this issue. I'll let you know if it appears. Many thanks.

• Upvote 1