Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Benchmark Indicates "UFO"

Thought this benchmark of my computer was interesting - http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/6658059.  I think benchmarks like this one provide good information to our membership as to components they should purchase if they plan on building a new system.

Important Note:  Anyone who intends to try running this benchmark on their system should make sure you disable any USB drives as it will get stuck near the end.

That is a very interesting and useful site.  Thank you for posting it.

It is interesting also, that with that user's system, the Samsung 960 Evo 1TB drive is outbenching the Samsung 960 Evo 500GB drive.  This seems consistent with that I have found:   My Samsung 960 Evo 500 GB drive is outbenching my Samsung 960 Evo 250 GB drive.  It seems that the smaller drives are slower than their larger ones.  Probably batching or something like that I guess.  I was perhaps naive to think that all 960 Evo's would perform the same, just with different capacities...