Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

FS9, QW757 vs IFly737

Hello all,

A quick question on level of complexity

Been mulling over the purchase of the QW 757 for FS2004. I already have and am enjoying the QW Bae146 and I am looking for comments from people who have the IFly737 and the QW757. Is there anybody who can compare the complexity of the two. It is only the depth of systems that concern me as I have great faith in the quality of the 757 being great.

I also ask this question mainly because I note with some trepidation, that the conversion regarding the 787 has largely died off with a few detractors.

Anyway, any information would be helpful

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

This is the Prepar3D forum. Am I missing something?

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Lenny777,

Yer got me mate. I was totally unaware and apologise profusely.

Mods can you delete and I will post elsewhere.

By the way, you ARE missing something and that would be your full name required on this forum. LOL 

That is tongue in cheek and NOT intended to be offensive.

Cheers mate and thanks for pointing it out to me.

Regards

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.