Sign in to follow this  
MD83

- - - - A380 to fly on Wednesday 27 April - - - -

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FANTASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got Wednesday off from work :-jumpy should i trek down to toulouse? or watch on TV> hummmmmmmmmlets hope the weather holds

I wish they would give a time!!!!!!Im going to have a seizure not knowing what time this is gonna be at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to see this thing get off the ground..its...GINORMOUS!

From my friend in Aibus:>A380 first flight tomorrow, weather and last minute problems aside.>>8:45 Crew on board>9:00 Taxi out>9:25 Chase plane take off>9:30 take-off>>All BST>>Flight duration, 4 to 5 hours.

I have to say that 15 minutes from crew on board to taxiing out sounds rather over optimistic. But that's what they say, about the same time as it takes for me to get through my PMDG 737 preflight checklist. That's not to mention having to deal with a myriad of nuisance alerts that they'll no doubt get, configuring FTI (flight test instrumentation), and my old nemesis ..... paperwork!!Anthony

I'm trying to log on and watch the A380 first flight:"Server Error in '/A380' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Server Too Busy ":(