Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Interest in a Desktop Citation Control Yoke

Market for Citation Yoke  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a Citation Yoke for your business jet simming

• Yes, sign me up!
    • No thanks, plastic yokes work for me.

I have acquired a pair of Citation Yokes out of a late model Citation 550 and have offered to provide them to a Aircraft Control Engineering (http://www.737yoke.com/ visit their FB page for pictures) to make copies and make available to those of us who prefer to fly something other than a Boeing or Airbus product. As part of the due diligence of this offer ACE would like to see if there is enough interest in such a product. I have created a poll to gauge the interest level. You can view their Facebook page for an idea on pricing.

Their desktop yokes that you clamp onto your desk run around $450 and then higher for actual pedestal mounted yokes like in the aircraft. They could also offer duel linked for cockpit builders like me.

Actual cost remains to be determined.