Sign in to follow this  
Quink

Update failure

I have been using version 0.4.178 in the "experimental" mode for the last week or so and it has performed perfectly!  Last night when I opened ChasePlane the opening box with an airplane appeared and it began to go through the usual progression of steps prior to the GUI opening. When it reached the step regarding something like "checking for update" the update automatically began and a download progress box (?) appeared.  The progress bar showed the installation progress but when it reached 99% it came to a "screeching halt". 

After staring at the unfinished progress bar for ten minutes or so with nothing happening I finally closed ChasePlane and then, again, clicked my desktop icon. Again the loading box appeared but the moment it reached the "checking for updates" the whole loading box disappeared completely from the my desktop. After three or more tries with the same result I did a "shutdown" and restart" and then tried the ChasePlane icon again and, again, with the same results. As of now I'm at a loss as to how to regain my beloved ChasePlane. 

Any suggestions will be most appreciated but please speak slowly and use small words as I am not a computer "Rocket Scientist".

Thanks in advance,

Quink  

Please send us a support ticket: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/products/ChasePlane/

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42