Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

Low cost carrier in the truest sense of the word: B738 LGKR to EDDM

Guest Mik75

Yeah, todays featured aircraft, the ZIBO modded default B738 in XP11 is freeware, so it can´t get any more economically priced, right? ;-) Other than that, it´s LGKR freeware from the org, and default XP11 EDDM scenery. The weather and the clouds are default XP11, and I used MaxxFX and tweaked some art controls. So, all in all, a pretty affordable (sim) flight! Here you go:

dqub1nbpbohyvvtvk.jpg
dqub1sm21c16mzh8g.jpg
dqub1y0kltauzw5q8.jpg
dqub23fidiooef75s.jpg
dqub291uwvvplwfls.jpg
dqub2fb4c1rfipgxs.jpg
dqub2kp7j42f60ow0.jpg
dqub2q7dl1euoluyo.jpg
dqub35ylyvg5bmnls.jpg
dqub3ctmk510j9gqo.jpg
dqub3njia5lmquw3k.jpg
dqub3ugig1fl1kow0.jpg                                                                                          dqub4bve2znyhfxfk.jpg
dqub400sq61xpooow.jpg                                                                                                                                                       dqub56pcxojj3rqww.jpg                                                                                                                                                               dqub5mow94bokbqps.jpg
dqub5t22w48pqpgxs.jpg
dqub5zchldvmkmo74.jpg
dqub64gn76ng9h2io.jpg
dqub6ajek2ju29log.jpg

Thanks a lot for viewing!

Again, I've got to single out the wing views for extra praise.

John

Guest Mik75
10 minutes ago, John F said:

Again, I've got to single out the wing views for extra praise.

John

Thx John! ;-) Glad, you like it!

Very immersive lighting...volumetric!

HLJAMES

Guest Mik75
5 hours ago, HLJames said:

Very immersive lighting...volumetric!

HLJAMES

Thx a lot!

Well done pictures, great ambiance with the lights.

Guest Mik75
3 hours ago, ms2 said:

Well done pictures, great ambiance with the lights.

Thank you! And thx for commenting!

The only problem with the screenies is, that they don’t do it justice. Seeing these things in motion, like banking while in a wing view, diving into the thick dense clouds, with the strobe light rhythmically lighting up everything around you, or breaking through the dark grey soup into the beautiful blue, or the city lights, making the clouds above them glow in a reddish and warm orange, all of that with XP‘s amazing smoothness, that’s so much better than looking at static shots. :-)

Despite (or maybe because of) the fact that I’m a simmer, more or less since FS II on the Commodore C64, XP amazes me to a degree, that my jaw literally drops and I can’t stop hitting shift + space. :-) But looking at the shots, once the flight is finished, always leaves me with a feeling of slight disappointment. Seeing it in person, in motion, while the sounds immerse you and the buttkicker is rattling, is just something else...