Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

J41 - Active Sky X Gauge

Hey!

Is there a way to integrate Active Skys WX radar gauge into the vc of the Jetstream? On FSX.

Thanks!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

It is possible, yes. I have done it myself, however it's been so long and don't use FSX anymore. You would have to manually add the radar in the panel.cfg file for the JS41. Active sky will also tell you want the command line is to add to the panel, you would have to determine the correct placement of the existing radar panel. The web and Hifi should have information you need, that's how I looked it up in the first place.

Always make a backup copy of any file your edit. I'm sorry I don't remember more.

Edited by AAN1718A
Typographical

Michael Lagow
Madness Software

Thank you guys, I will trie Rolands Radar!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020