Sign in to follow this  
ega

Rookie problems

I am enjoying the Maddox...again...it is certainly one of the most sophisticated FS addons!

I am having trouble with EzDok (cannot get or create outside views and zoom does not stick within each view - I did unselect "Enable built in 3D view select panel" in the Manager&Setup control panel).

And with the ground power  I cannot get rid of it once APU is running.

I get good fps.

Any suggestions?

Thanks  

Edmundo Azevedo

15 hours ago, ega said:

I am enjoying the Maddox...again...it is certainly one of the most sophisticated FS addons!

I am having trouble with EzDok (cannot get or create outside views and zoom does not stick within each view - I did unselect "Enable built in 3D view select panel" in the Manager&Setup control panel).

And with the ground power  I cannot get rid of it once APU is running.

I get good fps.

Any suggestions?

Thanks  

Nice! Welcome back!

Not sure about EZDoc, but I think a few people on the team had it working fine.  I'm using ChasePlane and it works fine.

Just tried to duplicate your ground power issue in P3DV4.2, works fine for me. I tried it different ways as well. Are you using the Ground Services Panel/Menu per the manual?  It's the same as it was in the previous version, just easier to call up the panel via the Shift-1, Doors Page, then click twice in the upper right of the panel.  You remember what you have to do with the communications panel to be able to communicate with the ground crew?

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Dave ... your advices are always very wise...will test as recommended.

Also, thanks Kris! EZDok is working fine now.

• Upvote 1

Edmundo Azevedo

You are most welcome my friend.

All the best!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.