Sign in to follow this  
fltsimguy

ASCA Pop error mesage with ASN16 and REX Skyforce

OS is Win 10 with P3Dv4.1 installed.  I also had P3Dv3.35 installed on same drive.  I have ASP4 for P3D4 with the 6517 update installed. I have ASCA installed along with REX SF all on the same drive.  I was using P3Dv4, ASN16 weather engine with REXSF clouds, not running (I thought) ASCA at the same time.  When I deleted P3Dv3.35 from the harddrive I now come up with an error msg/Pop up box when running P3Dv4 with ASN16 weather engine and REX SF clouds only (no weather engine enabled) that says "ASCA error.....ASCA graphics installation taking more than 5 minutes to compile....skipping graphics activation. Check ASCA logs for the error info..."  Can anyone point me in the right direction to correct this issue?

Thanks!!

Answered at HiFi Sim forum February 26, 2018

Please log onto the HiFi support portal at http://support.hifitechinc.com and log a support ticket if you continue to have issues, be sure to copy the URL from this thread into your ticket request. 

\Robert Hamlich/