Sign in to follow this  
Guest koorby

VOZ 1.2 Freeware released

Guest rpjkw1155

Looks like the server tanked big time. I'll wait for the other mirror sites to come on line tomorrow.Bob:

:) The servers did not tank ... with a download starting every 20 seconds, you might get a error message, just keep trying you will get through :)

Guest rpjkw1155

Downloading now. Screenies look terrific.Bob

Guest koorby

We have 6 of 12 mirrors up and running now. Should be no delays in getting it.

Koorby, thanks so much for your teams work on this.Also just wanted to say on a personal note thanks so much with your help on the little project for my daughter. She graduated High School last night and the video we put together was A_W_E_S_O_M_E. Couldnt have done it without your contributed piece. Best and cheers.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Hey Koorby,I have to tell you that the previous version has made a huge diference to my sim experience, and I can't wait to get 1.2 up and running!!I use the sim quite alot to practice my nav skills. I can't wait to test it out tonight when I head out to Mudgee.A big big THANK YOU to you and the team!!

Have a great Day/Night where ever you are! :-wave

http://www.3dflite.com/dac/img/BANNER1.gif Student Pilot - YSBKC152/Tomahawk/Warrior/Archer/Duchess66.3 hrs Total

Guest koorby

>Koorby, thanks so much for your teams work on this.>>Also just wanted to say on a personal note thanks so much with>your help on the little project for my daughter. She graduated>High School last night and the video we put together was>A_W_E_S_O_M_E. Couldnt have done it without your contributed>piece. >>Best and cheers.>>Eric>Ah, that's good to hear Eric, glad it went well!

I've installed VOZ1.2 today and WOW!! Thanks again!!Some one e-mailed me last week asking some questions regarding Bankstown airport. I've lost that e-mail and your e-mail address. Sorry!! If you wish, e-mail me again and I will get back to you ASAP!!

Have a great Day/Night where ever you are! :-wave

http://www.3dflite.com/dac/img/BANNER1.gif Student Pilot - YSBKC152/Tomahawk/Warrior/Archer/Duchess66.3 hrs Total