Sign in to follow this  
Meekg

[02 Mar 18] Release 1.0.4

4 hours ago, Wink207 said:

Hi Michele:

Just wondered if you had any remarks on my question on any plans for further refining of the brakes?

Thanks and best regards

Rick

Rick, we haven't really looked into further changes as we are still trying to figure out if the issue has been resolved for everyone.

Often users report of issues on the forum or FB page and not through the support tickets, we therefore need a few days to understand if everybody is happy.

I assume you did try to tweak your sensitivity back the way it was before the Maddog?! 

Do they get stuck?

Edited by Meekg

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

22 hours ago, Meekg said:

Rick, we haven't really looked into further changes as we are still trying to figure out if the issue has been resolved for everyone.

Often users report of issues on the forum or FB page and not through the support tickets, we therefore need a few days to understand if everybody is happy.

I assume you did try to tweak your sensitivity back the way it was before the Maddog?! 

Do they get stuck?

Thank you Michele for your response.

I took a careful look at the brakes just now. Of course the serious problem has been fixed and the brakes do not lock up on the MADDOG so long as the sensitivity is close to maximum, not all the way on the FSX sliders but about 3/4 of the way. This certainly is good but the brakes still seem pretty binary, either zero force or maximum force. This is a nit and it certainly is serviceable but what happens is that if you try to "tap" the brakes to slow a bit while taxiing the brakes grab and the nose dips. Not great but something we can live with.

You know, this aircraft is just so wonderful that we maybe expect perfection everywhere!!!!

Thanks and best regards,

Rick

I hope you guys can make the Load Manager resizable for the next hotfix/update