Sign in to follow this  
ipa

co-pilot not working

Hi:

I am having problem specifically with the ToLiss A319 in X-Plane 11. The issue is that even though in the Config setting the checkbox is checked, the co-pilot is not changing frequencies. Any help?

Thank you

IPA  

Unfortunately, some aircraft do not allow Com, Nav and/or Transponder settings to be changed by outside programs.

To confirm this, you can try the stock Cessna 172 and see if the copilot can change frequencies in that from ClrDelivery to Ground after receiving the Clearance.

Dave

Dave:

Thankyou for your reply. Yes I can confirm that P2A works fine with other aircrafts,However, other ToLiss A319 users do not have this problem and ToLiss Costumer services ensure that the program is coded to allow others programs to change settings. I am a little lost here. 

Thank you

IPA

Some aircraft, like the Flight Factor 777, have some settings that must be changed to get the radios to play nice with P2A.  Here's a  thread on  that plane:

There may be similar settings on your plane.

Dave

On 3/8/2018 at 7:42 PM, ipa said:

Dave:

Thankyou for your reply. Yes I can confirm that P2A works fine with other aircrafts,However, other ToLiss A319 users do not have this problem and ToLiss Costumer services ensure that the program is coded to allow others programs to change settings. I am a little lost here. 

Thank you

IPA

Hi, not true that other users have no problem. I have it, and I am quite certain that all P2A and ToLiSS A319 users have it, at least that's what it seems to be the case by checking ToLiSS's xplane.org support forum. In my case, when I change the frequency manually in the aircraft radio, it automatically changes in P2A as well, but not the opposite. Would be nice to have this resolved between the 2 devs. Thanks in advance!