Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

Better pushback XPlane11

Hello guys n girls,

I have been trying for some time now to download better pushback for xplane 11.  I think I have downloaded it about 8 or 9 times and each one, after download, when I try to unzip tells me that the file is corrupt.  Another strange thing is that each download (from GitHub) has a different size and the speed of each download varies from 5kbs to 300kbs.  ie  it is either reasonable or very slow

Is there another download site that can give me a more reliable download and can someone tell me what is the correct download size I have downloaded 31.3MB, 39.8MB, 611.31mb and the last one was 70MB. They are all zipped downloads.

Help.

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I just downloaded it from the github without any issue. Unzipped it also.Not sure what happened on your end. It was 85.4 MB in zipped file. 111MB unzipped.email me at tim737murphy@yahoo.com   I'll attach it and send it to you

Edited by t4murphy

:P Timothy Murphy

Check to be sure that your anti-virus is not interfering with the download. Also, try another browser.  

Hi guys,

Thanks for your responses.

I am still having some problems with this one.

I have tried turning off my Avira anti virus and I have tried both Chrome and Opera to download.

I will take advantage of Timorthy Murphys' kind offer very shortly and will advise the outcome.

The file I am downloading is always the same .... Github and I click on the "clone or download"  and then the "download zip" which downloads via Internet download manager. Sometimes, I only get a single channel download and other times I get the usual (up to 8 download channels) As I have said, what is really confusing me is that the file sizes vary so dramatically.

Thanks again guys

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.