Sign in to follow this  
BrettT

Can you use native VR with Demo

Title pretty much says it all.  I am curious to try out x-plane's native VR on the demo.  Is there a way to accomplish this?

I realize I can download a trial of Flying Inside for x-plane but I am really interested in trying the native

Yes? No? Maybe? How? :-)

Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brett

yes, xplane demo is always the exact same version than full version except:

1. If you do not own a license key to enter (demo mode) you are time limited to 15 minutes per session. You can do unlimited 15 min sessions

2. You are limited to KSEA (Seatle) geographical area

From the feafures, redndering, hardware and everything they are exactly the same, just time limited on demo.

When you run the installer make sure you clic "check for betas" to install latest release 11.20VR6 which is not full stable status yet.

Edited by mmerelles

Manuel Merelles

Thanks!  That did the trick.   I fired it up briefly this morning but I still have to bind a couple things....most notably centering the view :-)

Kind Regards,

Brett