Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm getting this problem. I'm using the latest version of PTA and the latest version of P3D.

I start with default shaders in the sim and then I apply a PTA preset and I get this: http://prntscr.com/irpnjr

I've read other posts on here regarding other people that have experienced the same problem, but there doesn't seem to be a conclusion to this. 

I get this problem with quite a few different presets so I don't think it's a problem with a specific preset. I've tried the usual reinstall of the client, reinstall default shaders etc but it still doesn't work.

If anybody could help me.

Thanks. 

Edited by flightdynamics

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Haze color is mainly defined by a particular pixel row in the sky texture files. What sky textures do you use?

What happens If you reinstall the default sky textures ?

I haven't tried re-installing the default textures, I might try that if it happens again.

I've got a preset from Aviationlads which seems to work fine. When I pressed apply to apply the preset, the issue was still there. I then backed out the sim and loaded up PTA and clicked apply a few times in PTA and for some reason the brown haze has disappeared, it's as though it didn't apply the preset properly first time....strange