Michael Moe

The MaddogX in P3Dv4 experience

Hi pilots,

With all do respect i must admit that this aircraft fully "takes the sky to the limit"  in every regards that i can with my relative humbly knowledge of this aircraft i can provide.

Its truly a masterpiece in many ways-

Its like going back in time for sure and specially for me as it has bin 5 years since my last cockpit turn with it. (EKCH-EDDF)

There is a lot of (lets call it normal dialog) which a checklist cant provide. For instance i recall a certain need to open a door after landing  which required an extra pilot action. 

I have recorded videos of takeoffs and landings from the Cockpit  and the sounds are remarkely low .  Sure the engines are way back but they are almost not heard.

Best i recall was opened the window at EDDF to hear the A380 just ahead of us before takeoff.

Neverless i will never be a master to this as i find it to complicated for one (even with FS2CREW) to managed but you should buy it for sure if you are into aviation.

Thanks

Michael Moe

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)

You can't hear the engines from the cockpit in real life. I remember the first time I jumpstarted on an md88 3 years back and the first thing I thought was...."hahaha it sound just like leonardo's maddog hahah" I actually cracked a smile when we rotated because it sounded like flightsim lol.

Edited by ahsmatt7
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2