Sign in to follow this  
bill62

Trying to get a new key since Sunday

Andrew, no problem. If you figure it out let me know.

Ray, I'm off to give these a try.

Bill Moore

I've heard back from John Dekker overnight and he says all key requests have been processed. He also said the space or lack of one between the Product Key, First Name and Last Name makes no difference to the automated process.

He reminded people of the following:-

• The product id from the registration not the order id
  • The product id with the minus sign if there is one
  • Number ! First name ! Last name as the first line of the body of the email. Not in the subject line.
  • If your email address has changed, you’re going to have to contact me, so I can change my info
  • Use the same email address that was used at the time of purchase.

For those of you still waiting for a key I suggest you recheck what you have sent and also check your spam folder.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Bill/Ray got 6 emails back this morning all with keys varying length...25 chars..24 chars so on  hehe.

I tried the 1st email 25 chars long and alls well and working tar.

Andrew

Andrew,

That’s good to hear but I’m confused why the reg key would be different. For a given Product key the reg key should always be the same I would have thought.

Anyway, you’re sorted which is the main thing.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray, Andrew,

I'm good too (and confused as well).

I used the automate email request. Presumed that would format the request correctly as long as text only email was configured.

At any rate it's working and I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Bill Moore

Bill,

If your email program is on the same PC where RC4 is installed it probably will format it correctly. Many don’t and need to format the email manually.

Everyone’s got their key! Hooray. :biggrin:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray thanks for the reply

I knew it would be a 25 digit number....as had rc4 for many years...and have had several activations.

but yeah ive rechecked the emails and 6 emails all having keys...1st email says this is the 25 key generated.

2nd email this is the 24 key generated...3rd 23 and so on......no worries cos I stuck to the 25 key and all was well and a flight completed using it and all good.

thanks

Andrew

Andrew,

Did all 6 emails arrive over a long period or all in the same check? If the latter it suggests a log jam in Georgia.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Funny, I received a batch of 15 key responses in a single email. Now if I can just get the download link to upgrade my CD version to 4.3.... i'm working it. sent an email to Doug.

Bill Moore

That’s a problem at their end then. You might mention that to Doug. People should expect the automated service to work.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather