Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21APR18] Activation Server Outage - RESOLVED 0345Z

Captains,

At approximately 0330Z/21APR18, we were able to resolve the outstanding issue with our activation server, and bring it back online.

I am very sorry to those who had their activation process disrupted all day Friday, but I am happy to report that the problem was located and resolved.

Thank you for your patience as we worked through the process.

Edited by rsrandazzo
  • Like 3

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

good evening

I'm trying to activate my NGX and I'm still getting an activation error. I tried to access the support page to report the error, and the page is unavailable. Now, when reading the message above, I tried to do new activation and now I get the following error:

"Error has been returned by Hibernate. [Incident#900551251] violation of PRIMERY KEY constraint 'OPS_REQUEST_ITEM_PIC' Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.OPS_REQUEST_ITEM'. The duplicate key value is (3112645)"

How do I fix this?

Am also receiving same message as above for 747 QOTSII P3D v4. Already have 737 activated; wow... what a beautiful thing. 

Thanks, Regards.

Daryl Horton. 

Getting same error as of 10 minutes ago..and cannot access support page.

Gents,

Seems we still have some issues afoot.  I have alerted the vendor.  We will keep you posted.

(Also:  Gentle reminder:  If you don't sign your posts, we will remove them... and if you do it repeatedly we will remove you.  Please don't make us do that.  :ph34r:)

Edited by rsrandazzo

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Is there any new information on the 747-8? When will it be released?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, luojie said:

Is there any new information on the 747-8? When will it be released?

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

This is a thread for the technical issues we are facing, please do not hijack a thread posting irrelevant questions. The current -8 thread has all the info released up to know. Thank you.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Thankyou all extremely very greatly much. Have successfully activated my product within the last 5 minutes.

Kind Regards and good luck from a continuing customer.

Daryl Horton.

All,

The activation server is operating normally and we see successful activation been made. The support page is back operational as well. If you still have any issues activating please open a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com