RL18

RWY N/A issues with PMDG 737

Hello,

I made an airport by the AirportDesignEditor. I tried to implement the runway data into the database of the PMDG737. When I start at this airport and try to make a flightplan I get an error message when I put in the ICAO Airport code in the FMC. The message is: ''ERR: 18L RWY N/A''. And when I put it in I just see a white circle which symbolizes my airport on the navigation display and nothing when I didn't put it in. I just see then the blue circles of the other airports.

How can I fix the problem??

11 hours ago, RL18 said:

Hello,

I made an airport by the AirportDesignEditor. I tried to implement the runway data into the database of the PMDG737. When I start at this airport and try to make a flightplan I get an error message when I put in the ICAO Airport code in the FMC. The message is: ''ERR: 18L RWY N/A''. And when I put it in I just see a white circle which symbolizes my airport on the navigation display and nothing when I didn't put it in. I just see then the blue circles of the other airports.

How can I fix the problem??

Not sure how to fix it but you’d probably get a faster answer if you post the question in the PMDG 737 forum at the link below.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/432-pmdg-737ngx/