Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

True Earth...The Netherlands...

There was such hoopla and crooning over Orbx's True Earth Netherland's scenery, for P3D 4.x by users of P3D 4.x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been released for hours. Not ONE screen shot by forum members, has been posted on their Screen Shot Forum.  Not one...to show that there has been a purchase and installment.

Sticker shock?

Makes you wonder...

Edited by Sesquashtoo

...was released late in the day and for most it's a 5 Hour download....   give it time.  I've got another 2 hours of downloading to go...

• Like 1

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

4 hours ago, aerostar said:

...was released late in the day and for most it's a 5 Hour download....   give it time.  I've got another 2 hours of downloading to go...

Same here. Was released in the middle of the night in my timezone. Started the download this morning before I went to work. Will have my first TrueEarth flights this evening. This is something else than downloading and installing a 600MB airport scenery.....

Edited by fwerff

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I did want to see this on a non-Orbx and or screen shot taker from Orbx.  When you guys have your download installed, can you please post some 2,800 to 3, 500 feet AGL shots of the houses, highways, installations, and please have your P3D 4.x at full scenery sliders.  I'd like to see exactly what is rendered at full use, rather than making sure any FPS metric is held, and P3D shaves back or doesn't render full detail.

That way, people can see from first early adopters, what the scenery truly is capable of rendering...and then they can finesse the slider settings for whatever their system can FPS it at, to their unique requirements. 

Thanks in advance, folks and I wish you all  much excitement in use!

Edit: saw a few shots already in the Screen Shot Forum. Looks promising...hope lots more to come from member's systems!

Edited by Sesquashtoo