Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

Control and intergrate with aircraft

Hi

I have decided changing into the P3D 4 from FSX and get the 64 bit :)

As you know we can control almost everyone of the PMDG 737ngx function and the system. I have look for a smaller aircraft to begin with until I am ready for the PMDG 737NGX, what about the aircraft: S550 Citation II HD Series or Citation Mustang Experience for P3D4 ?

Can you control the aircraft as you can with PMDG:s one?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

No. Carenado planes have simple controls and systems based on default stuff. Can't be compared with PMDG. Or A2A. Or Majestic.

The NGX and the Q400 and A2A  are the best  aircraft I have seen. Everything else is a major step down. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

If you flew the PMDG NGX in FSX there is pretty much zero difference function wise compared to the p3d version. You wouldn't have to relearn anything.

With regards to your actual question. I'm no GA flyer, but as others have said A2A are very good. Carenado knock a lot of planes out in quick succession but they're all pretty much a copy + paste of each other.

On 5/10/2018 at 1:28 PM, Bobsk8 said:

The NGX and the Q400 and A2A  are the best  aircraft I have seen. Everything else is a major step down. 

Are there other aircraft maker like PMDG who creates aircraft that we can integrate with ouer hardware?

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Hi

Will bay the P3d 4 later but I will save money on Scenery or good tool, Am I needing thiese tool?:

https://www.fspsstore.com/fsps-products/fsps-fftf-dynamic-p3dv4.html

https://www.fspsstore.com/fsps-products/fsps-p3d-booster-live-2018-p3dv4.html

I have a i7-8700K 4.5GHz and 16GB RAM incl SSD

I need a great scenery pack for P3d 4 as a basic scenery like FS Global 2008 for FSX. I now the included scenery is not worth looking at ;)

Best Fredrik