Sign in to follow this  
beachdog2001

Operations Center Question

I only have P3Dv4,  but my OC is cluttered with all the FSX, FSX SE, etc choices that I don’t need or want. Is there currently a way to have the OC only show the options I have installed or some way to delete all the other ones?

If not, might be a nice option for a future upgrade.

Bill Barrette

Edited by beachdog2001

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

I'm not aware of any way to do so. In any event, it certainly doesn't display just the different versions, it displays it for every plane.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Correct, too much stuff in there I don’t need.

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

18 hours ago, beachdog2001 said:

I only have P3Dv4,  but my OC is cluttered with all the FSX, FSX SE, etc choices that I don’t need or want. Is there currently a way to have the OC only show the options I have installed or some way to delete all the other ones?

If not, might be a nice option for a future upgrade.

Bill Barrette

Bill, good idea, but good ideas will get lost or forgotten in the forum.  Best to put your suggestion on a support ticket and submit it as a feature request.  If PMDG likes it they'll enter it into the bug tracking system and when a developer is working on that module it item is there for them.  I'd do it soon than later because I suspect they are working on an OCv2

Dan Downs KCRP

Really, I didn’t think this rose to that level, but I can do that. 😀

The OC puts your installed aircraft to the top of the list and highlights them in a slightly different colour. Is this not enough?

3 hours ago, beachdog2001 said:

Really, I didn’t think this rose to that level, but I can do that. 😀

Go to http://support.precisionmanuals.com and submit a support ticket. If you've never submitted a support ticket before, you need to create an account, as this is not the same as the store account.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Already did 😀

Not that big a deal, more just wondering if it was possible...turns out it is not.