Sign in to follow this  
lennie

ChasePlane Views

Hi,

I am just a couple days into figuring out ChasePlane. I successfully set the views I wanted in one aircraft [Alebeo Seminole] and today was trying to get proper views for the F-27. To adjust the views for the Seminole I used the up arrow and down arrow to correct the fisheye effect. It worked great! Today on the F-27 I have all views that I want except the up and down arrow to correct the zoom in and zoom out to correct the fisheye. It will not let me assign the arrows even though it says they are available; and there is no conflict in the sim or FSUIPC. I would think that I could use the same up and down arrows on all aircraft. As soon as i click "confirm" nothing happens and it doesnt work! Help please! 

I was hoping that Kevin would reply to my post above. I am unable to assign uparrow and downarrow for zoom in any other airplane, other than the first one that worked fine for me. I have tried 4 other aircraft and the same result, no movement with the arrow keys. Maybe someone reading this can make a suggestion!

Does it work when you try to move the camera using the sliders in the Camera > Controls page?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42