Sign in to follow this  
Hypofx

MCP with other planes

HI

I have the mcp the efis and the virtual cdu, question can i use the mcp with other planes? maybe using something similar Linda ? 

This would be a nice topic to have an answer to.  I am also interested in ordering this product but would like that the "default" aircraft AP controls would be supported.  That or allow for configuration in the gateway application.  With Saitek FIPs it is possible to take the XML files and select from the Standard SIM vars while also editing with the L:vars -- this is how I modified many of the original and the online FIP gauges to be able to report the appropriate data and control the functions of the planes like PMDG or Carenado.

If you allowed some kind of simple Config of an XML for which values are to be controlled or tracked then this would make it easy to modify........by the way I use SPAD.NEXT and they have it on the list to implement but that is not on any near time release that we know of.  Maybe working with them to gain quick support of this kind of configuration would open the market up better since that would enable support of any aircraft via configurations.

Les O'Reilly

Okay so I bought it and the EFIS.  Got them delivered in just a few days!!  So far I have flown only one flight 🙂 in a 172 HAHAH.  It does work with the Default controls so very happy to say that it works with lots of items that the default controls are able to work with!!!

Les O'Reilly

yep would be nice to use my MVP and EFIS with other planes :))) but its a dream only :((((((((