Hello Jean-Luc,

I have not been having much luck in importing flight plans from my favorite planners. The most important of these is Pilot2ATC. If I create an IFR flight with P2A, the ATC will function correctly throughout the flight. But when I try to export the plan to the GTN750, the intermediate (enroute) waypoints are locked which means that I can't use the plan. I made a plan from KOAK BSR RZS KSNA and P2A wrote the following flight plan for the GTN:
FPN/RI:F:KOAK:F:BSR:F:RZS:F:KSNA which gave me the result shown if you click on this photo https://imgur.com/a/Ds1gowE so I end up with just the departure and the destination.

But I can take the same waypoints and enter them manually into the GTN and then the plan works. 
Little NavMap also exports to GTN, but substitutes lat/long for the named waypoints enroute like this: FPN/RI:F:KOAK:F:N36109W121385:F:N34306W119463:F:KSNA  That works although BSR and RZS (which are in the Garmin database) are just listed as numbered user waypoints.
It gets even more complicated when I try to use SIDs or STARs.
I'm wondering if you could supply Dave at Pilot2ATC with current formatting data so that he could correctly export your plans?????

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

the data 'formatting' information is already included. It is the PDF file you'll find in the flightplans.zip sample pack which installs in "C:\Program Data\Reality XP\Common\GtnTrainer\"

Is this what you are looking for?

I will pass the formatting info to Dave at Pilot2ATC... Thanks.