Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Chaseplane keys conflicting with GSX

I am trying to use the NumPad keys on GSX to customize parking positions for my plane. But it's conflicting with ChasePlane. I have even disabled ChasePlane altogether but still no go. In GSX the numpad 8 key moves the object forward, but every time I press that it also switches the camera view, and on the top right it says Custom (Chaseplane). So I know it's conflicting with ChasePlane. How can I prevent the numpad 8 and other keys from doing this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

49 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I am trying to use the NumPad keys on GSX to customize parking positions for my plane. But it's conflicting with ChasePlane. I have even disabled ChasePlane altogether but still no go. In GSX the numpad 8 key moves the object forward, but every time I press that it also switches the camera view, and on the top right it says Custom (Chaseplane). So I know it's conflicting with ChasePlane. How can I prevent the numpad 8 and other keys from doing this? 

GSX uses the keys to customize parking positions for plane assigned in P3D/FSX to the SLEW mode. Just reassign these buttons in P3D/FSX to unused ones in CP.

They are not in use by CP at all. I already checked.