Sign in to follow this  
Heronjr

C441 Initial State

Hi,

When loading the C441 in FSX, she starts ready to taxy, without parking breaks. I have to stay put until she loads to apply the breaks, otherwise I have to go out of the airport to get this bad girl back to apron.

Is there a away to change the C441 initial state, at least with parking breaks on. I do not have this problem with the Lear 35A.

Thanx and regards,

Edited by Heronjr

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi, there.  I'm not using FSX anymore, but I would say try loading a plane which is already in a cold and dark state (change it, if need be), then substitute the C441.  It's an extra step, but it might work.  I had the same the problem in P3D, but a substitution for an aircraft that was already cold and dark seemed to work.

Cheers!

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Stew,

Thanx, it worked. Sometimes the age blocks my brain. I forgot that my initial state is a turned on trike!!!

Rgerads,

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Heron,  Glad you have it sorted out.  I know what you mean by brain blockage.

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

On 7/2/2018 at 6:47 AM, Heronjr said:

Hi,

When loading the C441 in FSX, she starts ready to taxy, without parking breaks. I have to stay put until she loads to apply the breaks, otherwise I have to go out of the airport to get this bad girl back to apron.

Is there a away to change the C441 initial state, at least with parking breaks on. I do not have this problem with the Lear 35A.

Thanx and regards,

Saving a flight with brakes on would work because the brakes in our aircraft use the default variables. So yes you could start with brakes on. But there should be no reason as the aircraft should stay put.