Sign in to follow this  
littlejim

Overland

Hya,Just bought the package of Overland, but I am looking for 1 repaint a Boeing 747-400 from Northwest.Can anyone help me on this one?????Regards,L.Jim

Great find Whisperjet!

simwestFOTOREAL series
Photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over

Guest JTEK99

>Hey check this site out>>http://windcolor.web.infoseek.co.jp/>>once you download the repaints, if you are using the VC, you>will have to manually add the VC textures to the repaints. Thanks for the link on this one. Many excellent repaints. And thanks for the tip on the VC textures, too.I'm still perplexed on how -- given the lack of any aircraft.CFG parameters -- people figure out which MODEL to assign in the aircraft.cfg. I have a feeling it doesn't matter since the only difference in the models are engine configs; but, still, I'd like to be certain. For instance, I downloaded a JAL Cargo repaint (it's excellent, btw), made an aircraft.cfg entry for it using the "GEVC" model and it worked just fine.Was that just luck in that I picked the correct model to assign it to? Or is there some more arcane method of figuring out the appropriate model? Or, does it really make a difference, since all I'm doing is choosing different engine configs and has nothing to do with the application of the paint?Any information would be most welcome. Thanks a bunch.

Guest Coneman

That is a great find. But where did they get the SMS DC-10?Cheers,Todd

Hi !- But where did they get the SMS DC-10?Thats what interrest me a lot ,tooI know its on there other Package they bought out,but this one is no more for Sale.Is it somehow possible to get that model??Wouldt hard interressted for that,maybe any one knows something about that ??Would be great...cheerspmpilot