Sign in to follow this  
Diogenes84

Unable to login in PMDG Account

Hello PMDG changed their Password System so i  made new one and saved it in my Browser. I wrote the correct Captcha but then i read " The login information you provided was not found in our database " I can ordner a new Password so i think my account must exist. Any supporter could help?

regards

6 minutes ago, Diogenes84 said:

Hello PMDG changed their Password System so i  made new one and saved it in my Browser. I wrote the correct Captcha but then i read " The login information you provided was not found in our database " I can ordner a new Password so i think my account must exist. Any supporter could help?

regards

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Use the forgot password function or manually enter your password again. I checked and your account is active. We can't tell what password you have entered as this is encrypted

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I've tried a new Password , same problem, my login information was not found. It is now important to wirte the emailadress like i registered it with Upper and lower cases? example Blabla@Blalala.com insteat of blabla@blabla.com?

I've tried it with the IE browser than it works , firefox has problems with the login. dont know why.

47 minutes ago, Diogenes84 said:

I've tried it with the IE browser than it works , firefox has problems with the login. dont know why.

Try clearing the browser cache.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

same problem, can not login or change login for my account store: =We emailed you a link to reset your password. When you receive the email, click on the link to reset it on our site.

click on the email link and the response of that link is=Invalid reset password link or it was expired. Click here to request a new one.

Thanks

Marc

•  

Marc Fournier

I had forgotten my password entered my Email in the forgotten password link had an instant email to reset my password, win10 edge browser, all sorted.

I've just installed the full P3Dv4 up to now I have only done client but due some scenery issues I went for the full install, to my surprise I reinstalled PMDG from my backup folders with the original download and they loaded no problem but had to reconfigure my ops centre to get my livery's back, again no problem.      

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Hello

Just purchased the NGX (base) like 5 mins ago.  While I'm waiting for the file to download, I decided to go to the service update page to grab the new service update.

I logged into the website, changed my password via the reset link.  Was taken my account page.  Alright, I select the downloads menu, and click service updates.  I am taken to that page, but every option says "Click Here to log in".  Clicking this goes back to the login/order review page, requesting that I log in again.  I do this.  Go back to account page.  Select the service update link.  I'm (again) taken back to the service update page, every link says "Click here to log in"

So... based upon the kind of week I've been having so far (and it's only Tuesday) I'm not surprised that I'm in a holding pattern for this.  

Can I get some info regarding what I've missed or fouled up along the way?

Thanks

EDIT:

Ok.... an update now:

After logging out of PMDG site, and clearing my cache, here is what's happening now....

Login, sent to account page.  Select service updates from drop down menu.  Every link there says "Click Here to log in".  Click it (why not?) and I am sent back to my account page.  I feel like that's a win, but not where I'm trying to go.

Thoughts?

Edited by smotheredrun
forgot sig.... and then update

Karl Gordon

6 hours ago, smotheredrun said:

Thoughts?

Yep - you're running in circles, but not checking the sign right next to where you're starting out.

Immediately above the link you're looping back to is the following:

"You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email. "

In other words, the 737 installer already has the service packs included in it (and the text never says "come back to this page after logging in"). What isn't taken care of in the installer itself will be a micro-update via the Operations Center (installed with the NGX - Start > All Programs/Apps > PMDG Simulations > Operations Center).

Kyle Rodgers

@scandinavian13 Figures I missed something.  Thanks got it sorted out now.  

Also, (OT,) but this forum structure reminds me of my other most favourite game's community forum structure. Neat

Karl Gordon

Just now, smotheredrun said:

Figures I missed something.  Thanks got it sorted out now.  

Glad to hear it.

Just now, smotheredrun said:

Also, (OT,) but this forum structure reminds me of my other most favourite game's community forum structure. Neat

Nice! Yeah, phpBB is pretty commonly-used. Makes it easier.

Kyle Rodgers