Sign in to follow this  
thibodba57

Polar (DHL) Livery 777F

With Atlas Air (AAWH) acquisition of Southern Air in early 2016 I've kinda wondered what the merged airline livery of the 777F would be.  What management has said is they want a single operating certificate.  But the landing rights at certain Asian airports require the aircraft to be on the Polar certificate.  So I put together a 777F in the Polar name with the DHL tail like all the current aircraft we fly.  I think it came out pretty decent.  Its been uploaded and awaiting the library mangers approval.  Enjoy!

28370088697_8a7bc978de_b.jpg

• Like 3

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Thank you Brian, looking forward to this.

fly safe

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC