Sign in to follow this  
midcon385

Quality DC-10

Guest Trans_601

Hi all,Does anybody know of a quality DC-10? I'm looking for something detailed with a VC and functional panel. I'm interested in the Aerosim DC-10, but that is only avialable with 2 other planes at $35 - I'm not willing that much considering I'd only fly one. Aerosim have rejected my request to buy the DC-10 as a standalone product at a lower price :-(Any other alternatives?

How dare you call a Tristar just an "other!" :-lol (just joking)There is no highly detail DC-10 out yet. But the Aerosim model is certainly my favourite! :9It does also have a VC for those who like them and is very frame rate friendly.Panel wise it is worth noteing that the DC-10 panel was improved in the Aerosim Freighters package.

Guest ecv737

I have been looking for Aerosim in order to buy Classic Liners 2.Aerosim sends me to the Regnow site and from there to another site.I do a search there but they do not seem to carry this product.Where did you purchase yours??I want to get a hold of the L1011 the DC10 and the DC8.Could you or anybody in this Forum help me ????Edmundo CardenasCaracas, Venezuela pilot.gif

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Guest Trans_601

Thanks very much Christian!

Guest Trans_601

Same, same, but different :-)Just not the same :-)

Just a note: Got a trojan from visiting that site and spent much of the morning fixing things. It disabled my antivirus program and I had to do a complete reinstall of said program to fix it.Timtherman@avsim.comAvsim News Editor

Timothy D. Herman (midcon385)

KMDT -- Harrisburg Int'l Airport, PA

pmdg_trijet.jpg