Sign in to follow this  
fautleyj

FMS won't work

Hi Folks. Can anybody please help solve these two problems I'm having with the Carenado Phenom 300. I am running P3Dv4.3.

When I load the phenom, I click 'Shift 6' and select Ready to Taxi. I wait for the alignment to complete. When I open the 'Proline Loading Screen' the navigraph just sits at 0 percent, and doesn't download.

When I open the FMS and click on Procedures, the airport ICAO does not show in the departure window. I try to type the ICAO in, but the cockpit keypad does not do anything. It is not working.

Can someone telll me what I'm doing wrong please. Is it perhaps a faulty install?

Thanks

John

It's ok thanks I have sorted the problems by doing a re-install. However I do have another problem if anybody could help please. When I put the parking brake on it turns my GPS's off, then after a couple of seconds they re-boot and the aircraft starts to initialise again. Does anybody know what causes this please.

Thank you

John

Edited by fautleyj