Sign in to follow this  
Mike_G

Switching to Outside View - not always working

Hi,

I bought Chaseplane recently, really like the program, but have a problem switching views from cockpit to outside view. I am using P3d v4.3. I can switch the view to outside using the P3d menu - views, and have created presets for cockpit and outside views. I followed some of the suggestions in this forum, deleting the cameras.cfg file, and allowing Chaseplane to rebuild it.
I also deleted the Prepar3d.cfg file, ran the default F-22 flight at Eglin, and all worked perfectly. I could switch aircraft, go to other US airports and switch to outside views and back with no problems.
As I normally fly from the UK, I tried starting a flight at a UK airport, and the original problem returned. I also noticed that, once the problem had come back, returning to Eglin using the 'Go to airport' menu item did not recover the ability to switch from Cockpit to Outside again, until P3d was restarted.
I have tried disabling UK scenery addons, and antivirus, but with no success. I have Activesky installed but am not currently using it. I've also found that during the loading process, Chaseplane Bridge occasionally reports that it has closed, but after restarting the sim it has loaded OK.

I have sent a report file as you have requested from others posting in the forum.

Thanks

Mike