loti

along track waypoints does`nt still work correctly

After the last update the function - along track waypoints - is still buggy. A new waypoint with - (minus) is correct shown on ND but in FMC Flightplanpage after the desired point - insteadt before .

The next Route Disconunity is`nt removable.

Regards

Lothar

1 minute ago, loti said:

After the last update the function - along track waypoints - is still buggy. A new waypoint with - (minus) is correct shown on ND but in FMC Flightplanpage after the desired point - insteadt before .

Was this listed as fixed in the update notes?

No, but still it is an annoying bug since the 737NG was updated to P3Dv4 and I think it was reported several times in the past.

Maybe the development thinks this is a minor problem, but the 737NG is such a great simulation, it is worth to be fixed.

2 hours ago, FSC190 said:

No, but still it is an annoying bug since the 737NG was updated to P3Dv4 and I think it was reported several times in the past.

Maybe the development thinks this is a minor problem, but the 737NG is such a great simulation, it is worth to be fixed.

I doubt they are going to fix anything that they don't have to, there is a very long list of things to do and it will get done in the upcoming NG3 or whatever they call it.  All hands are probably on the -8 work and associated stuff.

3 hours ago, FSC190 said:

Didn't say I didn't agree, or that it shouldn't. All the same, if it isn't on the listed fixes, then expecting a change of behavior is a bit odd.