Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sanookBKK

Feedback an questions

Hello Gerald,

Due to a problem with P3Dv4 i had to unstall reinstall it.

I already uninstalled MCE, saved my flows. What is the procedure to re-install MCE correctly ? Do I have to re-do the voice training ?

1 hour ago, sanookBKK said:

Hello Gerald,

Due to a problem with P3Dv4 i had to unstall reinstall it.

I already uninstalled MCE, saved my flows. What is the procedure to re-install MCE correctly ? Do I have to re-do the voice training ?

The trained speech profile is managed by Windows. No need to redo it every time you re-install MCE or any other speech based app.

It's only lost when you delete your user account from the machine, or format C drive.

Flows are kept in \My documents\Multi Crew Experience\Myvoicescripts\  folder, and not removed when uninstalling. It's good to backup though in case you need to format C drive or happen to be hit by some hard drive failure.

They don't get overwritten either, as we always assume users have edited them.

Either install latest release and manually patch it with files in this thread, or download latest build which includes the patch directly from this link

It will be released in a couple of days

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.