Sign in to follow this  
Clayton Kibler

737-900ER

I realize that there was a thread a few years back about a PMDG 737-900ER, but it has not been updated. Has PMDG stated anything since then about a possible 900ER? Merely curious.

- Clayton Kibler

If there's going to be an NG3 (which has not been 'officially' confirmed but been hinted at quite clearly) then that is going to be your bet (and mine).

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I'll be happy with just the MAX in NG3, but I'm sure they will update the NG to include the -900ER and split scimitar winglets for the airlines that opted for them on the -700, -800, and -900.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

On 8/13/2018 at 11:44 PM, Luis_KMIA said:

I'll be happy with just the MAX in NG3, but I'm sure they will update the NG to include the -900ER and split scimitar winglets for the airlines that opted for them on the -700, -800, and -900.

Beside the MAX I'd love if they updated the NGX to current standards like the 748. Updated cockpit/external textures, rain drops on the windshield and all that.

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On 8/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, threegreen said:

Beside the MAX I'd love if they updated the NGX to current standards like the 748. Updated cockpit/external textures, rain drops on the windshield and all that.

I'm sure NG3 will have all that too.  Looking forward to more details once the 748 is is out

• Like 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I wouldn‘t bet on any major updates/grades for the NGX. Its code is so old, it would require a completely new development aka the 747. And I personally doubt that they will redo the NG series parallel to the MAX. I‘d be happy if they did, though.

8 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

I wouldn‘t bet on any major updates/grades for the NGX. Its code is so old, it would require a completely new development aka the 747. And I personally doubt that they will redo the NG series parallel to the MAX. I‘d be happy if they did, though.

Then what's the point of calling it NG3? Besides, considering the popularity of both the aircraft and the addon I'm thinking it's probably worth doing an overhaul to bring it up to current standards. 

1 hour ago, threegreen said:

Then what's the point of calling it NG3? Besides, considering the popularity of both the aircraft and the addon I'm thinking it's probably worth doing an overhaul to bring it up to current standards. 

euhm... You got me.. I confused it with the MAX "announcement"... sorry xD

23 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

euhm... You got me.. I confused it with the MAX "announcement"... sorry xD

No worries.