Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Problem with FSUIPC

Hi, updated FSUIPC to Ver.3.70 the other day, now all my calibrations have gone to pot. Rudder flickering, elevator trim goes like a rocket, throttle won't close fully etc. I've calibrated and calibrated to no avail. Tried to contact Pete Dowson on his forum, but it wont accept the code you have to put in even tho' I'm sure I'm printing it exactly as shown, case sensitive. Any idea's more than welcome. It seems too much of a coincidence if my X52 went up the spout at exactly the same time as I put the FSUIPC, registered, in, but I suppose, possible.Russell.

Hi Russell,I don't understand why you would need to enter a code to post a question on Pete's forum unless you've phrased your message poorly.Always read the manuals and if that doesn't solve the problem then post a message on his forum here http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54I've upgraded with every new version of FSUIPC and not encountered the problem you describe. Try calibrating your controller via Game Controllers in Control Panel. Does it work there?Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray, it asked me to log on, I've never been on that forum before, so I was attempting to register, hence the need to enter the code. I've upgraded every ver. too and never had a problem, till now. I've tried calibrating in control panel, fs2004 and FSUIPC but the throttle will not close fully. Like I said, it could be my controller, but that just seems one heck of a coincidence.Russell.

As a test - remove FSUIPC.DLL and run FS9. Does your controller work okay? If it does, then return FSUIPC.DLL to the Modules folder, but remove the FSUIPC.INI file, then re-assign your controller buttons, etc. See how that works.I have never had that type of controller problem with any version of FSUIPC.

Graeme Butler

Well Graeme, I did as you suggested, and it now works perfectly. Incidently, I had previously removed the Ini. file to let it build a new one, but did'nt remove the dll.and that made no difference. I too have never had this, or any problem, with FSUIPC and I'm sure there must be a logical reason. Thanks very much for your excellent advice.Russell.

Hi Russell,Sorry, I had a brain-lock and hadn't appreciated you were having problems registering with SimFlight forums. That is the norm - just like here.Glad to hear you've resolved the problem :-)Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather