Sign in to follow this  
zabri

Ai traffic

Hello everyone

I have a problem regarding certain airports with ai. I am using My Traffic 6 in FSX. Everything seems to work fine but in an airport of Goa/VOGO i find that most of the Ai traffic are military aircrafts. I also found out that the Goa airport is a joint military/civilian airport with two ICAO codes VAGO & VOGO where both military and civilian aircrafts arrive and depart but incase of My Traffic 6 i see only military aircrafts in the airport. I used other addons like WOAI and ### AI. Both worked fine in Goa airport but i want to use My Traffic. Is there a way i can do something to get civilian AI too in the airport or just replace civilian ai with the military ones? And by the way i am using a freeware addon scenery of the airport from ivao.in website. Please suggest some solutions.

I would try viewing the airport BLG using AI Flight Planner.  If you've got a disproportionate number of military parking assignments, then change some of them to civilian.  

That might reduce the number of military arrivals and departures since you don't have parking for the aircraft.

You can also edit the traffic, but the MyTraffic editor isn't what I would call user friendly.  It can be done, it's just not the easiest thing to do.

Ernest Pergrem

Yeah it worked fine.

There is one more issue. Is there a way to add liveries in MyTraffic 6?

17 hours ago, zabri said:

I used other addons like WOAI and ### AI. 

###AI is a pirated AI program, hence the reason the auto censors block the name out. Per Avsim rules, pirated freeware or payware is not to be discussed.

I see you’re new and probably didn’t know and wonder, how can freeware be considered pirated. It’s because the people who compiled the package did so without permission from the people who provided either the models, paints or flightplans.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator