Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

What's going on with the Pilot's L1011?

Hi all, I bought the Aerosim Classic Airliners vol 2 last night and don't really like it, even though I'm in love with the Tristar, and have been since I worked Air Transat at KLAS back when they would bring theirs in as well as ATA. I had the rare oppurtunity to fly on one this May as a military charter (An ATA infact, which I'm trying to repaint even though I have one pic of the airplane.) Anyway, I was wondering if anybody had any info on what's going on with the Pilot's L1011? www.l1011tristar.com I think the last update was in early 2006 if not 2005.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

Well, a quick look at their News page should be good for a laugh! :(...August 2003 - We are working like ####! December 2004 - The project has come into gear again!March 2005 - We are working on the box!September 2005 - ..we focus on our next release the Tristar...After 11 months there has been no further news. I think you might as well forget about it.I actually think the Aerosim model is very good. If you merge the old Omwings panel you will pretty much have the Pilots plane :-)

Graeme Butler

I bought the omwings panel as well, but it didn't work, the merge seemed to work, but when I click on ready to taxi or try to change the panel popups (shift 1) orwhatever, some program called debug pops up and the sim pretty much crashes.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land