Sign in to follow this  
eddiefalcon

EddieFalcon

Guys, Can anyone help me with the frame rate for x-plane 11? I was running 30-40 FPS, now I'm down to 12 FPS. I tried everything, even contacted Laminar to no avail. Any help would greatly be appreciated

You need to give more details: complete pc specs, monitor resolution, complete x-plane settings, etc.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

2 hours ago, eddiefalcon said:

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Try this, it may help

https://www.x-plane.com/kb/deleting-preferences/

before you try it, save a copy of this folder so you can then copy back your joystick settings

Edited by CarlosF

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

4 hours ago, eddiefalcon said:

Guys, Can anyone help me with the frame rate for x-plane 11? I was running 30-40 FPS, now I'm down to 12 FPS. I tried everything, even contacted Laminar to no avail. Any help would greatly be appreciated

Easy! Install a second copy with no add-ons, and then add your add-ons one at a time, then test your fps! It's not ideal but works 100% of the time for me!

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Guys, Thanks for the help. I also notice that on system start  up  a pop message, Missing entry: SHADOWPLAYONSYSTEMSTART. Do you think that would have any bearing on the FPS?? I have a new Dell XPS computer with a 4 GB NVIDIA graphics card. Also have the 49 inch Samsung gaming monitor.