Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

Flightplans/Adventures/Tutorials for default B737

Anybody knows where I can download Flightplans/Adventures/Tutorials for the FS9 default B737?? I usually fly GA but would like to try with the heavy jets Best RegardsLars :)

Hi Lars,Well, you can find them scattered all over the place but a good place is here at FSdestinations.com. They have lots of flights for 737. Go to the IFR section. You probably already know this but in case you don't, you can load any flight or adventure and then choose another plane to fly it. Even if the adventure calls for a plane you don't have, just let it get throught the error message saying the plane isn't there. It will load the default plane (cessna 172). Just click through and let the adventure load then choose whatever plane you want. The exception this is some of the payware adventures which are specific to a certain plane.you might like to try a flight I just uploaded here at Avsim:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=89155This one is for the Air Scheffel 737 800 but just follow the instruction above regarding letting the adventure load, then choose your default 737-400. If you don't want to go through the start up proceedure, just hit control "E".hope I've helped.God bless,Earl

Hi Earl, I will have a look on your suggested links.ThanksLars:-)

Guest Rockcliffe

Here's a challenge from 'the other site' that is set up to fly the default 737-400 in Funchal. There's a link in the text to download the flight to FS9.http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/ho...hal/funchal.htmEdit: Also search the file library for Doherty's Difficult and Dangerous Approach files. He's done dozens of great approaches, all using default aircraft and some using the 734.