Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Stone C-130J (new one) panel doesn't work for me... help?

Guest RotorRick

Ok, I'm not new to flightsim addons, I've made my own panels and done lots of editing.Mike Stone just released his brand new Herk "J" model (the stretch version), and it looks to have a nice panel! It was an .exe install. I'd then found the official patch for radio bug, and installed that, which did NOT solve my problem, unfortunately.Problem: for some strange reason... NONE of the gauges appear in the simulator! They are in the gauges folder...but the panel is empty without a single gauge...what happened? Anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? Anyone see a fix?

Hi Rick. Might check the 130's aircraft folder to see if the aircraft.cfg file is present. If you have the gages in the gage folder, this is the only thing that comes to mind right now.Perhaps some more knowledgable folks will chime in as well.Good Luck.Best,David

Hi Rick, If all else fails, why not uninstall all of the c130 files and reinstall.Hope this helps....