Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk65

P3D V4.3 and Win10 Latency Issues

OK, let me first start with I was not sure which forum this should go to, so I thought I would start here, and if any of the moderator's feel it should be somewhere else, then please by all means.

Brief Software/System specs:

Software: Windows 10 64bit and P3D v4, with multiple addons (I don't think that matters as I have testing with 3rd party and default).

Hardware: 8700k (OC 5.2Ghz with no HT enabled); Aorus 1080TI; 32GB of G.Skill Trident DD4 3200 CL14; Audi Creative SBX AE-5, MB GB Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 (If you need any more please ask and I will share.)

OK, so long story short It was bugging me that I could not get more out of my hardware even with low conservative settings.  I completed a flight from KBOS (FT) to KSFO (FB) with the PMDG 747.  All went well but I had to keep my FRL to 25FPS.  It went fine and no problems... So I decided to leave it running at the gate overnight to see what happens.  The next morning I found it still running, however, both P3D and Windows had crawled to a halt.  I went into the Task Manager to see what was going on, and the bulk of my resources had been dried up.  There were two items running that seemed to be taking the bulk of my resources, they were; Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation / audiodg.exe and Windows System Interrupts.  So I decided to do a little research and apparently, these items can slow and hog your system resources.  

First I ran a complete system scan for Viruses and Malware; however for the audio, as it is still in the Windows/System32 it has not been corrupted and no viruses or malware were found.  The next step was to check and update drivers.  Next was to ensure in the sound settings that sound enhancements was disabled which they all were that had them, that being my monitor as both my speakers and headphones settings did not have that option.  That was completed in addition to disabling the graphics from the CPU via the BIOS and ensuring that CPU throttling was disabled in the Control Panel and BIOS.  All was done.

So I restarted my system after a complete check of the BIOS, all Windows updates and driver checks.  I did another flight this time from KSFO to KIAD (FB) with the PMDG 747.  I didn't turn on the FRL via the Nvidia CP but for once I didn't need to.  For the first time, I could let the frames run on unlimited and my Core 0 never reached 100% utilization, prior to that flight that was not feasible, as when I would let go unlimited Core 0 would stay at 100% utilization, but would slowly degrade over time.  For the first time ever, I was able to range in FPS from mid 30's to 120 (in flight wing view), even going from day to night with dynamic lighting and AS Next (for weather) and UTlive at 60%.  My mind was blown away, to say the least, I took off with over 40FPS and landed in the mid 30's, which I was not able to accomplish before now.

Let say that the culprit is either in Audio or Network, not to sure which needs to be disabled, but I went ahead and tried a few that I don't use.

• Audio: Microphone (logitech G933 Gaming Wireless headset); Microphone (Sound Blaster Katana); Realtek Digital Output (Disabled); ROG PG27V NVIDIA HD Audio (Disabled); SPDIF-Out SB AE-5 (Disabled); Speakers ( logitech G933 Gaming Wireless headset); Speakers (SBX AE-5); Speakers (Sound Blaster Katana); Speakers (Virtual Desktop Disabled); What U Hear SB AX-5; What U Hear SB Katana
  • Network: Bluetooth Device (Personal are Network); Bluetooth Deice (RFCOMM Protocol TDI); Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260 (with Wake on Magic Packet Disabled); Intel Ethernet Connection (with Wake on Magic Packet Disabled); Killer E25400 GB Ethernet Controller (with Wake on Magic Packet Disabled); WAN Miniport (IKEv2) (IP) (IPv6) (L2TP) (Network Mon) (PPPOE) (PPTP) (SSTP) 
  • USB Root Hub (Disabled) no adverse effects on any USB periphals

Now comes the bad news, I had in the background running DPC Latency Checker and LatencyMon (Home Edition), prior to loading any P3D software or supporting programs.  The one thing that I noticed is that both of these continue to get progressivly worse and will eventually make the system unusable.  Now I can continue to shut-down and restart everything, but that would eliminate the freedom of P3D 64 bit multiple legs/flights.  I am not saying multiple days, just multiple flights in one day.  From the beginning, the DPC stayed between a mix if Green/Yellow bars, however now it's mostly red with a little yellow with a current reading of 2500us and this message: Some device drivers on this machine behave bad and will probably cause drop-outs in real-time audio and/or video steams.  To isolate the misbehaving driver use Device Manager and disable-re-enable various devices, one at a time. Try network and W-LAN adapters, modems, internal sound devices, USB host controllers, etc. 

For LatencyMon the following is what came from monitoring my system:  The two that stood out the most was the directx graphics kernel and kernel mode driver framework runtime... 

Prior to the report, I am open to any suggestions or ideas as to how to fix this annoying issue.  Any help would be much appreciated...

V/R

Kris

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates. 
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  5:38:20  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-4VTHM5O
OS version:                                           Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 17134 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Logical processors:                                   6
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  32707 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   3696 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature. 

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   4639.595984
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2.884602

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       4636.548358
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0.951642

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              260.068723
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.271809
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.350122

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   38491540
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs):                1
ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              5628.148268
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.537735
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.861610

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   90458100
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                362675
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              281203
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              3026
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 prepar3d.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       40577
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          9714
Number of processes hit:                              93

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1617.765384
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                260.068723
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   157.320397
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      17634073
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                5628.148268
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   669.966032
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      63015784
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1269.974666
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                185.364719
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   266.033388
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      19764983
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                3964.771645
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   347.406191
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      21867341
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       184.241487
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                102.898810
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   3.042070
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      1067638
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                2155.683442
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   15.709454
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      1999937
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       168.644820
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                19.494589
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.070248
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      24834
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                941.639610
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   5.225525
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      1429080
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       173.014796
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                5.134740
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000042
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      13
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                1533.355519
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   4.998163
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      1333075
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       168.122633
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                939.705628
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   6.178199
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      1459809

Edited by nighthawk65
Auto Notify

5.2 is a pretty steep overclock ...the obvious Q, did you test with a default bios setting?

Now, assuming the hardware and overclock are stable ....I'm taking out that Creative SBX AE-5 thingy ...removing it from the mobo and testing from there. Also, disable any hardware component on the mobo (through the mobo bios) that you do not use.

....I'm also assuming that your OS is lean and mean.

Edited by FunknNasty
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, FunknNasty said:

...I'm taking out that Creative SBX AE-5 thingy ...removing it from the mobo and testing from there.

+1  Also, thoroughly cleaning any Creative software (drivers, apps, etc.) from the system.  Creative has always made really good hardware... but their drivers and applications have never lived up to the hardware.

Greg

10 hours ago, FunknNasty said:

5.2 is a pretty steep overclock ...the obvious Q, did you test with a default bios setting?

Now, assuming the hardware and overclock are stable ....I'm taking out that Creative SBX AE-5 thingy ...removing it from the mobo and testing from there. Also, disable any hardware component on the mobo (through the mobo bios) that you do not use.

....I'm also assuming that your OS is lean and mean.

Yes it is... However it was achieved through testing, monitoring etc. over the course of months... I started in May and finally achieved a stable OC in late August.  It is a cherry chip via Silicon Lottery, and achieved without HT enabled.  It is supported via a Water Cooling System with two radiators and a custom built loop.  Temps generally range in the 60's and 70's even under full load.  It has withstood hours of Intel Burn Test and Prime 95 to ensure stability without any errors...

I did test with default settings and saw severe stuttering and sound crackling etc. however, I did not test with default settings while monitoring for latency, I can give that a try...

The Creative SBX AE-5 is the sound card.  However, I will try and see what happens if I disable it and if I completely remove it, as I generally were a headset while in the sim.  It would suck to have to do that every time I want to run P3D as it is amazing for Regular Video, Music etc..

V/R

Kris

10 hours ago, lownslo said:

+1  Also, thoroughly cleaning any Creative software (drivers, apps, etc.) from the system.  Creative has always made really good hardware... but their drivers and applications have never lived up to the hardware.

Greg

So remove all creative drivers, or should I reinstall the most current versions... It would be a shame to have two items that work extremely well outside of the sim and not be able to utilize them going forward either with the sim or for other video and sound applications...

V/R

Kris

15 minutes ago, nighthawk65 said:

Yes it is... However it was achieved through testing, monitoring etc. over the course of months... I started in May and finally achieved a stable OC in late August.  It is a cherry chip via Silicon Lottery, and achieved without HT enabled.  It is supported via a Water Cooling System with two radiators and a custom built loop.  Temps generally range in the 60's and 70's even under full load.  It has withstood hours of Intel Burn Test and Prime 95 to ensure stability without any errors...

I did test with default settings and saw severe stuttering and sound crackling etc. however, I did not test with default settings while monitoring for latency, I can give that a try...

The Creative SBX AE-5 is the sound card.  However, I will try and see what happens if I disable it and if I completely remove it, as I generally were a headset while in the sim.  It would suck to have to do that every time I want to run P3D as it is amazing for Regular Video, Music etc..

V/R

Kris

Nice puter!

My haunch is that it is the Creative sound card. I'm with Greg ...there's probably a train load of bloatware installed; that and Creative thinks your puters' primary function is video and audio which leaves little resources for other things like  ....oh i don't know, aircraft simulation.

Other things to try (assuming its the card, and software tweaks are ineffective)

1) visit the Creative user forum

2) move the card to another pci slot

3) don't rule out issues with your headset and microphone

4) get an X series mobo  ....probably not an option, right? :-)

3 hours ago, FunknNasty said:

Nice puter!

My haunch is that it is the Creative sound card. I'm with Greg ...there's probably a train load of bloatware installed; that and Creative thinks your puters' primary function is video and audio which leaves little resources for other things like  ....oh i don't know, aircraft simulation.

Other things to try (assuming its the card, and software tweaks are ineffective)

1) visit the Creative user forum

2) move the card to another pci slot

3) don't rule out issues with your headset and microphone

4) get an X series mobo  ....probably not an option, right? :-)

I am going to try and do some testing over the next few days first with disabling the hardware/driver for both sound and network.  If that doesn't work then I will try and either remove hardware or move it to another slot.  A new MB would not be ideal here as the Custom Water Cooling loop runs from a radiator into the reservoir then to the CPU Monoblock, then to the next radiator then the GPU and finally back to the original radiator.  So that would require a complete re-work of the loop plus a new mono-block for a new MB and a complete system reinstall... So that is not an option for right now. 

Side-note, I let my system run this morning for a while with just the default applications and Chrome running.  The Latency monitor showed normal usage with minor spikes, I think the issues occurs when running P3D.  Some software doesn't like either the driver's and/or hardware as the software runs, more to follow...

4 hours ago, nighthawk65 said:

So remove all creative drivers, or should I reinstall the most current versions...

Yes, remove everything Creative... including hardware, drivers, apps.  Everything!  Creative software is very much like Norton products... they think your computer is theirs!  I know it seems like a pain, but you really need to nuke all Creative products from the system and then do your (pretty thorough... kudos!) testing.  Yes, it would be sad if the Creative stuff can't be used because of their duff, ugly software... been there, done that myself.  In the end I wrote it all off and will never purchase Creative products again.  Seems harsh, but there's no reason to throw good money after bad.

Good luck.  Hope you report back with the results of your testing without Creative installed.

Greg

20 minutes ago, lownslo said:

Yes, remove everything Creative... including hardware, drivers, apps.  Everything!  Creative software is very much like Norton products... they think your computer is theirs!  I know it seems like a pain, but you really need to nuke all Creative products from the system and then do your (pretty thorough... kudos!) testing.  Yes, it would be sad if the Creative stuff can't be used because of their duff, ugly software... been there, done that myself.  In the end I wrote it all off and will never purchase Creative products again.  Seems harsh, but there's no reason to throw good money after bad.

Good luck.  Hope you report back with the results of your testing without Creative installed.

Greg

I will give that a try but I have been reading and researching a lot in multiple forums.  First I am going to try and disable the onboard MB audio and uninstall NVIDIA for a clean install of NVIDIA but without the HD Audio, lastly disable the Killer LAN.  Multiple forums have indicated that all of those have cause issues directly related to mines.  However, if all of those are of not working then I will move to Creative.  I can live without the Audio Card, however I really would like to keep the Katana Soundbar as I got rid of my old 5.1 speaker setup... 

V/R

Kris

***UPDATE***

OK, so when I came home last night I started the first of many troubleshooting measures...

First I uninstalled NVIDIA Drivers with a fresh install and without HD Audio; then I disabled the MB Realtek Audio Drivers and disabled via the BIOS the onboard audio; then I disabled the monitor audio, and finally disconnected the Creative Katana Sound Bar via USB, however, I left the Creative AE-5 Card installed and the Katana is connected via Optical Connection.

Ran windows and the bulk of the latency bars stayed in the green but just barely... I then started P3D with supporting programs and let it run overnight.  When I came downstairs all latency bars were in the red and below is the attached report.  Tonight I will remove the Audio Card and uninstall all Creative Software and see what happens....

CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates. 
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  11:49:29  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-4VTHM5O
OS version:                                           Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 17134 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Logical processors:                                   6
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  32707 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   3696 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature. 

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   8160.692641
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2.759325

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       8156.536797
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       1.129516

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              232.008658
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.145076
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.157022

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   46991594
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              5403.896104
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.916015
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          1.087229

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   183466100
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs):                507917
DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs):              507919
DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs):              465335
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 officeclicktorun.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       147257
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          39825
Number of processes hit:                              124

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       4197.2990
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                232.008658
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   88.987209
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      19452822
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                5403.896104
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   2450.892997
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      127894244
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1303.328783
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                190.255952
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   304.931565
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      26230599
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                3511.588745
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   308.123026
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      51380652
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       195.084883
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                90.069264
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   7.005220
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      1232099
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                802.016234
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   5.291852
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      2138733
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       185.000259
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                29.852814
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.121903
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      69396
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                371.497294
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   4.010928
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      1209533
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       187.080697
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                7.306277
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.016775
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      6672
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                443.860931
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   3.501144
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      996051
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       187.972817
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                3.303030
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000016
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      6
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                364.889069
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   5.151991
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      1328072

On 9/10/2018 at 3:17 PM, lownslo said:

Greg

So I did alot of testing over the weekend, to include removing all Creative Hardware and Software, however, that did not prove to do anything towards resolving the issue.

V/R

Kris

have you check your memory, try memtestpro, very litlle good software who help me to resolve some problem in the past

Frédéric Giraud