Sign in to follow this  
desdichado

RealSim Gear 530/430 & Reality XP 530/430

I can on make reality xp fit in the realsim gear gps units, but only In windowed mode. Is there any way to make the fit without using windowed mode? I have tried a few different ways but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I'm not sure about what you'd expect nor how this hardware device expects the video signal. Isn't this a device visible in Windows as a monitor, for which you just drap and drop a Windows window over it?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 9/17/2018 at 7:30 AM, RXP said:

Hi,

I'm not sure about what you'd expect nor how this hardware device expects the video signal. Isn't this a device visible in Windows as a monitor, for which you just drap and drop a Windows window over it?

Yes exactly. The bezel can be disabled of course and it then fits (after dragging the undocked window) perfectly into the RealSImGear screen.  

• Like 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Hi,

I nave an issue I could not find a solution for online. Running WIN 7, Three visuals 1080p monitors, XPL10.51, Cirrus SR22 from Jason Chandler, Realsimgear GNS 430 and your RXP GNS 430. I get the 430 showing from the SR22 simulation and yours as well. Also, the Realsimgear hardware works with the SR22 simulation 430 on all knobs and buttons. RXPs 430 only shows the radio and Nav changes, no other buttons. So far so good, found out how to disable the bezels in the .ini file, but not how to move the window over to the Realsimgear screen.

Dragging does not work - the mouse will move to the screen, but the window is disappearing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks