Sign in to follow this  
ricka47

Waypoints Missing When Exported to XP11

I note that when I export a flight plan in XP11 it doesn't match the one that was created within Pilot2ATC.  For instance in the screen shot below, the GPS shows SILKY as the first waypoint.  Yet, in the actual plan, SILKY is found after quite a few other waypoints.  I'm quite new to Pilot2ATC and XP11 so I'm sure that this may just be user error - thanks!

FMS.jpg?raw=1

Edited by ricka47

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Rick,

What's showing is just the ILS Approach and Missed approach waypoints.  Use the cursor and try and back up to see if there are the SID and STAR, just hidden above these waypoints.

If that doesn't show anything, check to be sure you have the Flt Plan option to "Export SID, STAR and Approach Waypoints" checked.

Then, be sure the aircraft you are exporting to is able to read the new XP-11 format.  Most are not.  You can try exporting to XP-10 format and see if that works.

Dave

My bad - all that it took was to scroll back!  Thanks!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale