Sign in to follow this  
FishermanIvan

No trim, throttles, payload doesn't change and more...

Just installed the 747-8 expansion, after downloading the new 747-400 installer.

When I go to change the payload in the FMC, the number doesn't change.  The passenger numbers do, but the payload and GW numbers don't. 

Throttle on my Logitech stick doesn't work, nor do the trim buttons I have assigned to P3D trim.  Others, such as the parking brake, do.  They're properly assigned in the P3D control menu.

All panel states are labelled as 744, I assume this is intentional?  All ground service vehicles will not release, nor do they show up visually.  After pushback, I still had external power available.  Clicking on release for the ground vehicles does nothing.

Loading in any of the supplied panel states does not change any of this behavior.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, FishermanIvan said:

Just installed the 747-8 expansion, after downloading the new 747-400 installer.

When I go to change the payload in the FMC, the number doesn't change.  The passenger numbers do, but the payload and GW numbers don't. 

Throttle on my Logitech stick doesn't work, nor do the trim buttons I have assigned to P3D trim.  Others, such as the parking brake, do.  They're properly assigned in the P3D control menu.

All panel states are labelled as 744, I assume this is intentional?  All ground service vehicles will not release, nor do they show up visually.  After pushback, I still had external power available.  Clicking on release for the ground vehicles does nothing.

Loading in any of the supplied panel states does not change any of this behavior.

Sounds like you have a panel state issue. Delete the panel state and try without it.

21 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Sounds like you have a panel state issue. Delete the panel state and try without it.

Will do, I'll let you know.  Thanks!