Sign in to follow this  
Dez

Buy buttons doesn't work

50 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Are you getting an error?

When I click the button to buy nothing happens . I can't even login to my account.

Edited by Dez

31 minutes ago, Dez said:

When I click the button to buy nothing happening. I can't even login to my account.

I had the same thing. I kept clicking the buy button, but nothing happens, then I noticed the shopping cart symbol at the top of the web page had several items in it. So for me, every time I clicked on the buy button, it just added another item to the shopping cart. I was expecting a new web page to load.  I had to click on the shopping cart to actually buy the item. 

Not sure if you are having the same problem, so I thought I would add my experience. 

Edited by rickjake

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

I did that today and then I noticed at the bottom my shopping cart items was over 200.00 lol

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM