Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

Strange behavior

Greetings.

I noticed that NG acts strange every once in a while. It happens may be every 8-10th flight. No pattern, it just happens occasionally. So yesterday fully loaded aircraft at about 60 kts on takeoff roll lifted off by itself and started climbing 3500-4000 f/pm. She did not obeyed any controls inputs. I was finally able to stabilized it but a moment later she dived down and was falling off the sky till crashed. Another day she just stopped taxi and that was it. Whatever I tried the aircraft did not move an inch. Another example after FMC initialization FOs PFD and ND did not lit up, it remained dark. I do not use failures. So I cannot figure out what may cause it. I noticed such behavior since day one when I migrated to P3D4. I reinstalled Windows several times, reinstalled P3D several time along with NG, same thing. Even if I do not have add-on installed I noticed such behavior. I never saw this happened on Steam. 

Thanks   

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

GF Pro Yoke, TQ from Flightsimpm. The yoke is assigned only in P3D, the TQ is via FSUIPC. Ironically the GF yoke died yesterday, I checked it via DViewer and when I pull or push the yoke it sends signal to the elevator all the time, and even if I center the yoke DViewer still shows like the elevator is not in the center position (same on NG lower DU) Did few flights and I was unable to stabilize the aircraft. She was either pitching up or down all the time. I am thinking the yoke was causing some issues on a background till it finally failed. 

Thanks 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”