Sign in to follow this  
vadriver

V742 .... missing files ?

I've read reference in other topics & see similar about "Exceptions" in the log about not finding 2 files .... AstiInt & iFly.dll .... in the VoxATC P3D4 folder during the initialising phase..

Since installing V742, I am also having "FATAL ERRORS" on transfer to departure, well after a successful clearance / pushback / taxi & takeoff after the above.

The curious part is where are those files from if they're not included by the installer & are they required ie the later departure problem flags "Aircraft exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object" which suggests a different issue.

Any thoughts appreciated, any similar problems.

Edited by vadriver
extra

for now, cheers

john martin

20 hours ago, vadriver said:

"Exceptions" in the log about not finding 2 files .... AstiInt & iFly.dll

I'm not sure what those files do, but they have been "missing" since the 7.x betas. I don't think that they are ever called. Is the FATAL ERROR at all airports, all aircraft, all flightplans? One issue that has not been fixed in 7.42 is that VOXATC is still not happy with new ICAO codes.  Try turning off that option in fsaerodata and rerun the Indexer.

Jay

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

they have been "missing" since the 7.x betas. I don't think that they are ever called.

yes, there seems no impact whichever ...... so my departure problem is a separate one it seems (also).

I'm not an fsaerodata user.

The following is what I log for a departure from KSFO28L ...... so far my one & only airport / aircraft / route.

"ATSO exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSAirborne.CheckHold(Position posIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSTransiting.Moved(Position posIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSDeparting.Moved(Position posIn_)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSO.CheckMovements()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSO.Run()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.TerminalATSO.Run()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSOWorker.ActiveRun()
2773088 Ins Text set : FATAL ERROR! disable VoxATC
13:13:59.4286989 Current Position = 37.6573727915365 -122.377394185888 3205.72175092298"

I suspect it is whilst updating to V742 when I also rebuilt that KSFOKSEA routing & added an enroute hold in the "route extras" ...... ASSAirborne.CheckHold   suggests I work back from there to see whatever (no hold for example)

& thanks for your notes & any further thoughts .... will report any findings.

for now, cheers

john martin